The classification societies consider a cold straightening carried out by MarineShaft as a permanent repair without any recommendation!
Cold straightening of propeller shafts and rudder stocks
MarineShaft is a modern company based on classic workmanship traditions. We carry out repair and manufacturing of propeller equipment and rudder arrangements, and we are specialized in class approved cold straightening of propeller shafts and rudder stocks - a technique that is fully approved by all the leading classification societies as a permanent repair without recommendation.
Save time and money - Straightening of shafts is much faster and a more economical solution than manufacturing of new shafts.
MarineShaft is specialized in following areas:
- Class approved cold straightening of propeller shafts and rudder stocks
- Manufacturing of new propeller shafts and rudder stocks
- Reconditioning of rudders and rudder arrangements
- Repair of Simplex rudder stocks
- Reconditioning of propeller equipment
- Repair of propeller blades and fixed propellers
- Mobile machining
- Welding of shafts
- Heat treatment
- Micro welding of scratches and impact marks
- Casting of white metal
- Thor Coating of shafts
Click here to see pictures from various jobs carried out by MarineShaft.
MarineShaft Hirtshals A/S is a member of The MarineShaft Group, which also includes MarineService Hirtshals A/S and MarinePipes Hirtshals A/S.